Stay Interviews!
Stay Interviews rolled out today at my campus! I was so glad I went because I really felt like I was heard. They will ask you about 6 questions and people can come and go as they need to.
Questions were things like: how long have you been in RISD, how long have you been at your current campus, if you had a magic wand, what one thing would you change, what makes you stay in RISD, if you were to look at other districts, what would you look for, etc.
I strongly encourage all SLPs to go! It was a really powerful experience for me.
Hailey
Questions were things like: how long have you been in RISD, how long have you been at your current campus, if you had a magic wand, what one thing would you change, what makes you stay in RISD, if you were to look at other districts, what would you look for, etc.
I strongly encourage all SLPs to go! It was a really powerful experience for me.
Hailey
Comments
Post a Comment