RISD SLPs at the DFW Social Thinking Conference
Hi all,
I have been able to spend the last two days, along with some amazing RISD SLPs, at the Social Thinking Conference. We have been provided some great training and hope to share our learning with you at some point. So far we have learned mor about I LAUGH, Social Thinking assessment, social behavior mapping, the friendship peer-a-mid, and anxiety spirals. More to come tomorrow!!
I have been able to spend the last two days, along with some amazing RISD SLPs, at the Social Thinking Conference. We have been provided some great training and hope to share our learning with you at some point. So far we have learned mor about I LAUGH, Social Thinking assessment, social behavior mapping, the friendship peer-a-mid, and anxiety spirals. More to come tomorrow!!
- Nichole
<3 One of the best conferences I've ever been to. I learned SO much!!!
ReplyDelete