Snack Time Descriptions

Hi all,

I was able to spend some time with Katie Alexander in her PPCD class at Northrich Elementary yesterday and loved her snack time idea. I asked her if she would mind sharing it with the district SLPs and she graciously agreed. After the requesting stage of snack time, Katie used this description board to ask questions about what they were eating. Students were able to describe their snack choice by color, shape, etc. and talk about if their snack choice was the same or different than their friend's snack choice.


Katie told me she shared this on the district Boardmaker share drive. I am also going to upload it to the google drive under therapy so you can use it during your snack time. Happy snacking!!

-Nichole

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Informed SLP Grammar Guide

Picture Books for 4-6

MSB Goals