Indicator 7 Training - Tomorrow 12/5/17
In case you missed it in the MeSSSage of the Week - there is an Indicator 7 training scheduled for Tuesday, December 5th. If you work with 3-6 year olds, please plan on attending! Sign up through TNL!
- Mandy
I have received several emails asking if this training is required. I checked with Jackie Kinsey and here is her response:
It is my understanding that these are required trainings, but I have copied Kim in case I am wrong about this.
If I hear differently from Kim, I will let you know.
-Nichole
I have received several emails asking if this training is required. I checked with Jackie Kinsey and here is her response:
It is my understanding that these are required trainings, but I have copied Kim in case I am wrong about this.
If I hear differently from Kim, I will let you know.
-Nichole
The only I-7 training I see in the message is in January. I also only see that in TNL. Is this incorrect or should I just plan on attending the January session.
ReplyDeleteI checked with Jackie and she said tomorrow's training has been rescheduled. I would sign up for the January one.
ReplyDelete