Accessing Data in MSB
With all of this work I've been doing to get my data entered into MSB, I really want to just pull up a report with a summary of my data for each objective. I thought they told us there was a way to do that, but everything I'm seeing doesn't seem to be working properly. I've been resorting to arrowing over the little blue dot next to each objective on an event to see all of the data I have posted for each student, but I KNOW there has to be a better way. Any suggestions??
Thanks in advance!
-Kristina Barth
Thanks in advance!
-Kristina Barth
I think I figured it out... but you have to do it by student. I can't find a way to run it for all students at once.
ReplyDeleteClick on a student's name in the left-hand column, choose "student service summary", select "date range" and input the date range you want to see, run the report. From there you can export it to Excel and print it if you need to.
Thank you! I wish it was more reader/user friendly. It makes me not really want to waste time putting data in there when I could just put it into a spreadsheet on Google Drive to speed up the process of updating goals.
DeleteI figured out how to run the report but I guess I entered my information incorrectly because the report was not helpful. :(
ReplyDeleteGo to the paper icon next to the + and - icons in the student section on your left hand side. Then check "progress reports" and pick your date range. Apply filters and then select the students you want to see progress notes for. It will give you the info you want for all of the students.
I was able to get all of my data compiled (I think) by going to the paper icon like Nichole said, but then I chose "Session Logs" and changed the date to the progress monitoring date range. Then I filtered to my school and speech-lang. services. I chose "unposted" because not all of my sessions are posted yet...then I just clicked "select all" for students and "generate report." It brought up a page with tons of columns and I clicked "export to excel." Then in excel I deleted unnecessary columns (like info I didn't need or any columns that indicated I hadn't entered any data) and printed it.
ReplyDeleteTo get everything, I think you need to run it for "posted" and "unposted" because it gives different data sets... I guess you could copy/paste from one excel spreadsheet to another.
Delete