45 School Days

Does anyone have a current calendar for the 45 school day evaluation timelines?  I need to calculate timelines for re-evaluations.

Thanks!
Hailey

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to send it to you, but I figured you may not be the only one who needs it. Here is a link to it.

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FwQsRgmf77CA7cEZ_gYppq2tHNc0JZ7SZ6P57-RppLk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great if we were routinely provided with the same supports, such as the 45-day calendar, that the evaluation staff receive. Can that be arranged?
    Thanks, SLP Leadership Team!

    And thanks for posting this, Kristina!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristina! I have never seen this before. I have always just counted on a calendar. Patty, we can check to see who creates this and if we can get a copy as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Informed SLP Grammar Guide

Picture Books for 4-6

MSB Goals