Using our Budget for Amazon

I would like to be able to use my budget to purchase materials and sensory items on Amazon. Has anyone done this successfully? Is Amazon on the vendor list?

Comments

  1. Amazon isn't on the vendor list. When I wanted to order something from amazon earlier in the year, I had to find an approved vendor who sold the item I wanted and purchase it that way. Your executive assistant should be able to get you a copy of the approved vendor list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your PTA gives you money for things, you can shop of amazon with that money because they are not tied to the approved vendor list. I have done that in the past. It is best to take Hailey's advice though and find an approved vendor that sells what you want to order. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Informed SLP Grammar Guide

Picture Books for 4-6

MSB Goals