Everyday Speech

Not sure if anyone uses Everyday Speech, but BHS allowed us to buy it and it's a great resource for social skills videos and accompanying worksheets.  Can be used for elementary through high school. Some are more appropriate for younger and some for older, just have to sift through them.  It's a subscription for $100/year and they come out with new videos and worksheets every month, and you can see all videos posted throughout the years.  I believe here are some freebies you can check out to see if you like it.  You can watch the videos on any device.  www.everydayspeech.com. 

Comments

  1. I have been wanting to purchase this subscription for awhile now and have used their free videos/worksheets for my pragmatics students. Do you know how yall went about purchasing a subscription? When I asked executive assistant if I could purchase with my budget, she said it wasn't an approved vendor (of course). Just not sure how to go about getting it "approved" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Informed SLP Grammar Guide

Picture Books for 4-6

MSB Goals