SLP Summit
Hey everyone!
I participated in the SLP Summit over the summer and there is going to be another one in January. The one over the summer offered something like 14 hours of FREE CEUs and contained some great webinars!
The webinars were done live, but you could watch most of them later and take the quizzes to get CEU credit for up to 30 days or something.
http://slpsummit.com/
There's a Facebook Group you can join as well to get updates about it! (https://www.facebook.com/groups/slpsummit)
Hailey
I participated in the SLP Summit over the summer and there is going to be another one in January. The one over the summer offered something like 14 hours of FREE CEUs and contained some great webinars!
The webinars were done live, but you could watch most of them later and take the quizzes to get CEU credit for up to 30 days or something.
http://slpsummit.com/
There's a Facebook Group you can join as well to get updates about it! (https://www.facebook.com/groups/slpsummit)
Hailey
Yes, I did this over the summer and it was great!!!
ReplyDelete