Printing in Legal Size on Boardmaker
Hey y'all,
I discovered today that there is an issue with printing on Legal Paper in Boardmaker if you're using Google Chrome. It consistently sized down my legal paper to letter sized no matter what settings I changed. Using the Firefox browser fixed the issues I was having.
If anyone is using a Tech Speak 32 button 6 level, I created a blank overlay template and I'll share it to our RISD SLP/SPED Groups on Boardmaker. I couldn't find any blank templates on Boardmaker Online.
Hailey
I discovered today that there is an issue with printing on Legal Paper in Boardmaker if you're using Google Chrome. It consistently sized down my legal paper to letter sized no matter what settings I changed. Using the Firefox browser fixed the issues I was having.
If anyone is using a Tech Speak 32 button 6 level, I created a blank overlay template and I'll share it to our RISD SLP/SPED Groups on Boardmaker. I couldn't find any blank templates on Boardmaker Online.
Hailey
Comments
Post a Comment