Thank you to Mary Duston!
Mary!
Thank you for sharing your story and your vision with us at our training on Thursday. I've been processing your story and what we learned on Thursday over the past two days. I think it's important for us to know the stories of our leadership team. I think it helps to provide a common ground and a common vision moving forward.
So, thank you for your story. I am in awe of your passion and dedication to our field, our RISD vision, and our RISD SLPs/Related Services staff members. You are an inspiration!
Hailey
Thank you for sharing your story and your vision with us at our training on Thursday. I've been processing your story and what we learned on Thursday over the past two days. I think it's important for us to know the stories of our leadership team. I think it helps to provide a common ground and a common vision moving forward.
So, thank you for your story. I am in awe of your passion and dedication to our field, our RISD vision, and our RISD SLPs/Related Services staff members. You are an inspiration!
Hailey

Well said, Hailey! Yes, thank you, Mary!
ReplyDeleteTanya