SLP Email Signature Part 2

 Hi all,

A couple of you have emailed me asking how to get your new email signature into the signature line of your email. I don't have a Mac so I will only be able to provide instructions based on a PC but hopefully, it is not that different on a Mac. 

Step 1: Create an email signature using the linked template.

Step 2: Snag a screenshot of your new email signature. I use SnagIt which is built into my computer. I have it set up to open when I press the "print screen" button on my keyboard but you can also open it from your email's file of programs. 

Step 3: Save the snagged screenshot of your email signature to your computer's picture file. (For some reason SnagIt won't let me take screenshots of the program so I cannot show you how to do that.

Step 4: Open a new email in your Outlook email account and navigate to the Signature option.

Step 5: Choose the Signatures section of the Signature dropdown.

Step 6: Add your new SLP email signature to the signature box you have opened above your FERPA verbiage and save by clicking "OK". 

You will now have your SLP email signature added to your Outlook email account. 

I hope this helps!

-Nichole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Informed SLP Grammar Guide

Picture Books for 4-6

MSB Goals