Workload Calculator: Sorting Tip

Hi Everyone!

I noticed a lot of questions and issues come up over the last couple of weeks from workload calculators after sorting (which I promised was possible!). So...I've done my research and found the solution!

The issue is coming up when the top row and the bottom row (the black row) are selected prior to sorting.  To avoid issues, follow these steps to sort your workload:

1. Select rows starting below the 1st row, and stop just before you get to the row above the black row at the bottom:


2. Go to the Data dropdown menu and select "Sort Range":


3.  Ensure that "Data has a header row" is UNCHECKED, and select the column you wish to sort by, and click on sort.



Hope this helps!

As always, please let me or your lead know if you have workload calculator issues. Thanks for all your hard work on this - it is really helping us help you!

 - Mandy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Informed SLP Grammar Guide

Picture Books for 4-6

MSB Goals