Social Thinking Conference Carpool
Hi all,
The Social Thinking Conference is next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in Grapevine. I was thinking we could carpool/caravan out there to save on gas. We can meet at the PDC and go out together. Please email me if you would like to do that so I can get a roster going and we don't leave anyone behind.
Not everyone is going all three days so just let me know what day you would like to participate in the carpool.
Thanks!!
Nichole
The Social Thinking Conference is next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in Grapevine. I was thinking we could carpool/caravan out there to save on gas. We can meet at the PDC and go out together. Please email me if you would like to do that so I can get a roster going and we don't leave anyone behind.
Not everyone is going all three days so just let me know what day you would like to participate in the carpool.
Thanks!!
Nichole
Comments
Post a Comment