February ULS Supplements

Hi all!

Here are your ULS supplement ideas!  Please add your own wonderful ideas - as you all have great ones!

Also - DP is planing a Active Learning Sharing Group.  It is not in TNL yet but I think they were planning for Feb. 7th.  As soon as I know more I will share the information here.  If you have an student who benefits from an Active Learning approach and your teacher is going - it would be a great time to team.  It will be for staff development credit - it will not be a sit and get presentation but a time to share, discuss and learn about resources. More info to come!!

Feb Supplement Folder
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lgaYE-EkwbiYqw-N4WHb0C2rts-TGYC1

Feb ULS Supplement - Active Learning and CORE
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ET1dPJq3ReVHY1OtM2o3Tuj0oO6Tr2nE4PRC6pS5COY

Feb ULS Active Learning Supplement Ideas
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lC6g7f_urIfav7NYD2lp5AvZIOEBZgvV3yXZ3S0yuU4

Contact Corinne Le or Tina Lombardi with questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Informed SLP Grammar Guide

Picture Books for 4-6

MSB Goals