CORE Badge Cards
Hey there!
I couldn't find a way to have the badge symbols print out the way I needed them to, so I quickly re-created them in Boardmaker Online this morning. I've uploaded a PDF to our Aug Comm section of the SLP drive if anyone else also needs them. I also shared them on the SLP and SPED groups in Boardmaker Online.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0YBwCvaFDFkYmtDaVVVX1pDWlU
Happy Thursday!
Hailey
I couldn't find a way to have the badge symbols print out the way I needed them to, so I quickly re-created them in Boardmaker Online this morning. I've uploaded a PDF to our Aug Comm section of the SLP drive if anyone else also needs them. I also shared them on the SLP and SPED groups in Boardmaker Online.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0YBwCvaFDFkYmtDaVVVX1pDWlU
Happy Thursday!
Hailey
They was a PDF of them in the CORE folder in Aug Com support - but either work! ;)
ReplyDeleteDangit! Completely missed that.
Delete