VI Students - Speech-language evaluation process

Hello fellow SLPs,

Kenzie and I are both testing a student this year who is visually impaired/blind. We were able to Zoom with Pamela Thomas to help brainstorm and give us suggestions on how to test a student with visual impairments. She was so sweet and reached out to an SLP at the Texas School For the Blind & Visually Impaired. I thought I would share the information she received in case anyone needs it in the future! It is also uploaded in the drive. See the link below. The SLP at the Texas School For the Blind & Visually Impaired provided her contact information as well in case anyone would like to reach out to her directly. Please feel free to e-mail me if you would like her contact info. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DiebZSIJrGKcLkA-t-_uEGvlH6HGH0r6OLO02n1muZg/edit?usp=sharing

Special shout out to Rivka as well for helping Kenzie and I brainstorm and giving us some great ideas! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Informed SLP Grammar Guide

Picture Books for 4-6

MSB Goals