SmallTALK Bitmoji Page
Hello,
I want to share the Bitmoji room I have use in SmallTALK.
I have created this Bitmoji page so parents can access information about the weekly sound/ phonological process we cover. You will see on the index page a list of the sounds/processes by week. When you click on the weekly sounds, a new room will open. Each room has a variety of links to teach the parents how to make the sound, links for books we will be reading, songs, and anything else I can find that has to do with the weekly sound.
Once I published the page, the link stays the same. I do not have to resend this link each time I update something or add new information. The updates are automatically added. This only gives the parents the ability to view the pages.
Here is the link in case the above link does not work:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQItL3CmtBNUaDrgDIfQ4IpZdNHg64RswO9fsBUVwx-Wk8bUqOmy11cXmpXmc_Ddh_A9Qt-9SUXOBUm/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000
Dennis
Comments
Post a Comment