IMPACT Social Communication Assessment Tool
Hello SLPs!
I'm so excited to share with you a new FREE online rating profile for pragmatic language developed by Dr. Lavi, the creator of the video based Clinical Assessment of Pragmatics (CAPS).
EDIT: THE IMPACT IS ONLY FREE UNTIL FRIDAY 9/18
I've added a folder called "IMPACT" to the SLP Google Drive in the Evaluation folder. Within that folder is a slide presentation (please don't edit, make a copy for yourself), a brief training video (about 16 minutes) and a shell to use the IMPACT.
The rating scale itself can be accessed online here.
I also mention in the video some caution for ELL students. Dr. Lavi responded to me shortly after I was finished creating the training video, so I've added her response into the slide deck.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this new tool! I'm in the process of utilizing it on a few cases myself!
Hope you are all well!
-Sara W.
Comments
Post a Comment