I thought it might be helpful to know how to disable the chat feature in Zoom. It can be distracting at times if your students are chatting while you're trying to accomplish work. Have a great week!
Hey everyone! The Informed SLP just released a free resource on their blog to help SLPs with targeting grammar forms in the therapy. They've compiled a spreadsheet called "Grammatical Concepts of English: Suggested Order of Intervention." I've copied the link for the blog post below, and you can find the spreadsheet here . The Informed SLP Blog post: https://www.theinformedslp.com/how-to/grammar-chart They do explain in the blog post that there are " no systematic studies have yet been completed that show which order of intervention is most effective." Even though this is the case, they've used the research that is available to try to describe logical sequences for targets. They describe how the information in the spreadsheet is organized in the bl og post . It looked like it could be helpful, so I thought it was worth sharing! -Janie
Hi all! I am trying to use books more in therapy and I would like to find some picture books (instead of chapter books) that are appropriate for 4th - 6th grade. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks! Hailey
Hey everyone! As I have been progress monitoring my students' goals, I noticed that sometimes the goals in MSB do not match the goals on their progress reports in esped. I was under the impression that MSB updated every day and would pull in esped goals. I'm not sure where some of the goals I've been submitting data for came from, because according to esped, my students don't have those things as goals. I hope that makes sense. Has this happened to anyone else? Help! Lori
Comments
Post a Comment