Great CE on speechpathology.com
Hey all!
I watched a really great webinar on Executive Functioning that I thought y'all might be interested in. It's through speechpathology.com.
Part one: Diagnosing Executive Function in School-Aged Children (1.5 hours)
Part two: Relationships Between Language and Executive Functions: Planning and Regulating (1.5 hours)
The information really reminded me of a lot of my students and gave helpful suggestions for treatment specifically related to language and EF ability. Also - if you aren't on speechpathology.com, they have awesome CEs in all kinds of areas. It is $99/year and so worth it! If you are going to sign up for an account, use this code: https://www.speechpathology.com/memberships/invite/1528945
Enjoy! :)
- Lori Hartgraves, MHE
I watched a really great webinar on Executive Functioning that I thought y'all might be interested in. It's through speechpathology.com.
Part one: Diagnosing Executive Function in School-Aged Children (1.5 hours)
Part two: Relationships Between Language and Executive Functions: Planning and Regulating (1.5 hours)
The information really reminded me of a lot of my students and gave helpful suggestions for treatment specifically related to language and EF ability. Also - if you aren't on speechpathology.com, they have awesome CEs in all kinds of areas. It is $99/year and so worth it! If you are going to sign up for an account, use this code: https://www.speechpathology.com/memberships/invite/1528945
Enjoy! :)
- Lori Hartgraves, MHE
Comments
Post a Comment