Outside Speech Resources
Hi wonderful SLP's!
Does anyone have a good resource list for outside speech therapy options that I can share with a parent? The student is AU/SI in my SLC program and is in 1st grade. The family is currently in RISD but I just found out they are moving to Irving in a couple of weeks. Parent has requested help in finding outside resources and I was hoping to give her a list.
Thanks!
-Lori Hartgraves, MHE
Does anyone have a good resource list for outside speech therapy options that I can share with a parent? The student is AU/SI in my SLC program and is in 1st grade. The family is currently in RISD but I just found out they are moving to Irving in a couple of weeks. Parent has requested help in finding outside resources and I was hoping to give her a list.
Thanks!
-Lori Hartgraves, MHE
Comments
Post a Comment