Email Signature
Hi all,
I don't know if you have received an email from one of the leads this week but we are all using a new email signature. We thought it would be nice to have all of our school information in one place on emails for those we are contacting in case they need it. Here is an example:
If you would like your very own email signature, I would be happy to make it for you. Please send me the following information:
I can use the picture we took at the beginning of the year as your photo. If you do not like that picture, you can send me an alternative to use.
Thanks!
Nichole
I don't know if you have received an email from one of the leads this week but we are all using a new email signature. We thought it would be nice to have all of our school information in one place on emails for those we are contacting in case they need it. Here is an example:
If you would like your very own email signature, I would be happy to make it for you. Please send me the following information:
- Your name with CCC's (I don't know if you are an MS or MA)
- School
- Email address
- District Gmail address
- School phone number
- School Twitter handle
I can use the picture we took at the beginning of the year as your photo. If you do not like that picture, you can send me an alternative to use.
Thanks!
Nichole

Comments
Post a Comment