Summer Staff Development Opportunities
Happy Almost Summer!!
I wanted to let you all know about some training opportunities for the summer! (Beside GROW of course)!
AAC in the Cloud is a web based free conference. It has some great offerings and you can pick and choose which ones you go to! Check it out! June 26 and 27th
http://aacconference.com/
Also - the Region 10 Life Skills Bootcamp has changed it name to the LID Conference. It is also free and right here in our backyard! ;) July 30-31st
https://www.region10.org/programs/low-incidence-disabilities-lid/lid-conference/
Both of these have lots of great offerings! (And best part is they are FREE!!)
Hope to see some of you at the GROW conference - I know that we will have several SLP offerings! Corinne and I will be having a training on Descriptive Teaching with CORE!
Have a great and relaxing summer!!
Tina
I wanted to let you all know about some training opportunities for the summer! (Beside GROW of course)!
AAC in the Cloud is a web based free conference. It has some great offerings and you can pick and choose which ones you go to! Check it out! June 26 and 27th
http://aacconference.com/
Also - the Region 10 Life Skills Bootcamp has changed it name to the LID Conference. It is also free and right here in our backyard! ;) July 30-31st
https://www.region10.org/programs/low-incidence-disabilities-lid/lid-conference/
Both of these have lots of great offerings! (And best part is they are FREE!!)
Hope to see some of you at the GROW conference - I know that we will have several SLP offerings! Corinne and I will be having a training on Descriptive Teaching with CORE!
Have a great and relaxing summer!!
Tina
They are also planning another SLP Summit this summer but dates have yet to be announced. It was in July or August last summer. It's a free CEU opportunity (you are required to submit CEUs yourself, they will not submit to ASHA). For more information: https://slpsummit.com/
ReplyDeleteI will also be presenting at GROW this summer on organizational skills (including making clickable forms in Word) for SLPs! =)